Press Brake Operator Job Description
- Establish and operate press brake under minimal supervision to fabricate as well as form products per engineered drawings.
- Inspect all manufactured parts following work in process inspection methods and ensure to accomplish engineering specifications.
- Experience operating an Amada Press Brake machines (RG, HG, & EG).
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Use CNC controller to input information into machine.
- Check height, depth, angles, and thickness using calipers, height gauges, squares, protractors, and other precision-measuring instruments.
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Preform from blueprints, engineering parameters, as well as production schedules.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel).
- Resolve quality, as well as mechanical problems, and repair minor issues along with equipment adjustments, as needed.